Monday, May 10, 2010

Immigration

A dear classmate of mine has just recently blogged about whether not the state of Texas should consider adopting immigration laws that are similar to those of Arizona. All that I have to say about this is that I completely agree with everything that you have to say and I love the way you think.

It is true that it is hurting Americans. What really sickens me is that I work really hard from my money and I do not want to know that part of my taxes went to some immigrant that is either in jail or whatever reason. And it is true that some immigrants take job at lower pay rates which causes our economy to go down.

As well as my classmate, I am not races. I do feel that if someone wants to come and live in the United States, please do so the honest way. Learn a little bit about our country and how some things work and get your green card. And please above all, learn how to speak the national language. I find it kind of frustrating that some of these people come to OUR country and expect US to accommodate them to their needs. All in all I agree with everything that they have to say about immigration.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely. Honestly, things would be much simpler if those who decided to come to the United States did so in an honset way. We are the land of oppurtunity and help those who are coming to live the American dream. Having to boycott whole states such as Arizona just because they are encating federal laws tarnishes this great shiny view of the American dream. Texas would do no good by adopting the same law only causing more problems for our state because others would boycot us as well.

    ReplyDelete